If you have been thinking about buying chesapeake bay waterfront property, now is the time because:
1. The number of waterfront properties that have hit the market has doubled in the last 3 years.
2. The boomers are going to inherit $37 trillion dollars from their parents and they are looking RIGHT NOW for their retirement home. And like hawks, buyers are hovering and snatching up deals when they come on the market or when the price is reduced to a level that is realistic.
3. With the uncertainties regarding the housing bubble, "informed" sellers are getting even more anxious. Not all sellers just those in touch with reality!!!!!!!!
4. The northern neck is no longer a secret place along the Bay and Boomers are not getting any younger. Think about it!!!!
5. You can sign up for an account to stay on top of what is happening with the market on this website. You can get updates about new listings, price reductions etc.
6. Frankly, the best way is to let me know what kinds of property you are looking for and I can send you want I consider to be good deals. I WILL not call you unless you request me to do so. contact me at LonRCrow@yahoo.com
The bottom line is (although I bought in 1991), if I were buying waterfront today I would be getting familiar with the kinds of properties that are available and start making offers that I felt comfortable making even though the offer might make the sellers uncomfortable. Then I would be enjoying my place on the water and enjoy the sunrise below. Life is to SHORT.
For detailed listing information not available on realtor.com or similar websites email me at LonRCrow@yahoo.com or call me at 804-580-1162